Grund Audio Design - DP-26C: It is a 2 input x 6 output speaker processor. The 2 input levels are displayed by rows of 6 level LEDs + 1 clip LED. The 6 output levels are displayed by rows of 5 level LEDs + 1 clip LED + 1 limiter LED. The unit has 2 analog inputs, a stereo digital input, and 6 analog outputs. Each input has 5 filters and each output has 5 parametric filters. Both input and output filters can be selected to be Bell, 1st/2nd order shelvings with -3dB at cutting frequency, symmetrical shelving with variable Q, HP/LP with variable Q, 1st/2nd order, all- pass (90/180 degree phase rotation at the cutting frequency), bandpass, and notch.
The output x-over section has Butterworth, Lin/Reyl and Bessel filters up to 24dB/octave or custom selectable HP/LP with up to 24dB/octave with the cascaded cells adjustable in frequency and Q.
The RMS compressor has a selectable ratio up to 32:1 and adjustable hard/soft knee. The output peak limiter with THR in Vp or dBu is for the protection of the loudspeaker. The RMS compressor and peak limiters THR can range up to -30dBu. Each input and output channels have delays up to 850ms, with steps of 22 usec.
Linking functions between inputs and linking functions between outputs are available. An edit function allows ramps to close the output level on parameter changes when the unit is used as an installation unit. This function can be excluded when the unit is used live and it is necessary to perform small changes to the set parameter on the fly.
The PC software for the remote control allows the internal network to connect up to 32 units and shows the phase of the filter setting and allows adjustment of the RMS compressor and the peak limiter.
- Threshold:From 20dBu up to -10dBu
- Attack time:Attack time from 5ms up to 200ms (1ms resolution up to 20ms, then 10ms resolution up to 100ms and 20ms resolution up to 200ms)
- Release time:Release time from 0.1 sec up to 3 sec (0.1 sec resolution)
High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- Frequency(HPF):From 1st order (Butterworth -6dB/Oct) up to 4th Order(Butterworth, Linkwitz or Bessel -24dB/Oct)
- Frequency(LPF):From 1st order (Butterworth -6dB/Oct) up to 4th Order(Butterworth, Linkwitz or Bessel -24dB/Oct)
- Filter's setting step:1/24th of octave
Delay & Gain
- Maximum Delay:848.998ms by 21us increment/decrement step, on each Input and Output channel
- Spdif input gain(Digital):0dBu on RCA connector
- Parametric Equalization:5 filters on each input assignable as Bell or Shelving7 filters on each output assignable as Bell or Shelving
- Filters:Symmetrical Bell or High/Low Shelving up to second order
- Filter gain:for Bell and Shelving the gain is ranging from -15dBu up to +15dBu by 0.5dBu resolution steps
- Centre frequency:Selectable with a 1/24th of octave resolution steps from 20Hz up to 20kHz
- Filter Q/BW:Q from 0.05 up to 3 by 0.05 resolution steps
- Inputs:XLR balanced
- Outputs:XLR balanced
- Minimum Load:150 ohm
- User memories:24
- Recall memories:24
- VU metering:7 LED for Inputs [-20dBu up to +15dBu/ Clip]
- 7 LED for Outputs [-20dBu up to +15dBu/ Clip/ Limit]
- Output LEDs can be used for displaying the Output level OR the Limiter activity
- THD+N:0.001% at 1kHz 0dBu
- Frequency Response:20Hz - 20kHz; -0.5dBu at 20Hz and 20kHz
- A/D and D/A Resolution:24bits
- Process Resolution:24x32 bit for filtering process; 96 bits resolution on intermediate computation results
- Display:Graphic 2x20 characters
- Process:Up to 24dBu/Oct HP/LP, +-15dB gain Bell and Shelving filters, RMS compressor/limiter [Attack time from 5ms up to 200ms (1ms resolution up to 20ms, then 10ms resolution up to 100ms and 20ms resolution up to 200ms), Release time from 0.1 sec up to 3 sec (0.1sec resolution)], delay on Inputs and Outputs up to 848.998ms with 21us increment steps.