The new XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. Every model in the series is powerful, rugged and reliable. The XLi 1500 is suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
Features of the Crown XLi 1500 include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- 330 watts at 8 ohms
- 450 watts at 4 ohms
- 900 watts bridged into 8 ohms