The RCF ES 3160-II is a mixer-amplifier with 4 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket). In addition, the unit features a CD/USB/Bluetooth/MP3 player and tuner and an aux input for an additional external music source.
The internal amplifier packs 160 watts of power and is available on either a low impedance output (minimum 4 ohms) or 100 volt or 70 volt constant voltage output (for loudspeakers having 100 volt or 70 volt transformers).
- CD-USB/MP3 Player / FM tuner / Mixer Amplifier, Bluetooth connection with external device
- IR Remote control for CD - USB/MP3 player & tuner functions
- Full digital technology amplifier 160 watts RMS, 100V-70V and 4 Ohm outputs
- 4 universal inputs with phantom facility, Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
- RJ45 connectors on input 2 and 3 for connection to BM3001 microphone
- Screw terminal connections, additional XLR and RJ45 input connections available
- Configurable Priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux input for music source with volume and tone controls
- USB port on front panel allows reproduction of MP3 files from a memory stick
- Music On Hold and PRE outputs