The RCF AM 2160 is a mixer-amplifier with 4 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket) and 2 aux inputs for music sources (CD players, tuners, etc.).
The RCF AM2160 has an internal power amplifier that delivers 160 watts of nominal output power that is available for either low impedance loudspeakers or 100 to 70 volt constant voltage line.
- Full digital technology mixer amplifier 160 watts RMS
- 100 volts to 70 volts and 4 ohm outputs
- 4 universal inputs with phantom facility on screw terminal connections
- Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
- XLR connector on input 1
- RJ45 connectors on input 2 and 3 for connection to BM3001 microphone
- Configurable Priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux inputs with two keys on the front panel for music source
- Aux inputs with volume and tone controls
- Music On Hold and PRE outputs
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital Chime and Siren built-in generator
- 24 V / 0.5 A priority relay output