The RCF AM 2080 is a mixer-amplifiers with 2 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket) and 2 aux inputs for music sources (e.g. CD players, tuners, etc.).
The AM2080 has a nominal output of 80 watts. The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers or 100 – 70 volt constant voltage line.
- Full digital technology Mixer Amplifier 80 watts RMS
- 100 volt - 70 volt and 4 ohm outputs
- 2 universal inputs with phantom facility on screw terminal connections
- XLR connector on input 1
- RJ45 connectors on input 2 for connection to BM3001 microphone
- Configurable Priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux inputs with two keys on the front panel for music source
- Aux inputs with volume and tone controls
- Music On Hold and PRE outputs
- Digital Chime and Siren built-in generator