The new Rolls RM65b HexMix is a single rack space unit featuring 6 channels of audio mixing, each with an XLR Microphone Input and 1/4" unbalanced Line Input. A unique feature of the 1/4" line inputs is they may be internally reconfigured to operate as Inserts for the Microphone Input. Each channel, in addition to its Level control, also features a Clip LED, Monitor Send control, Effects Send control, and Bass and Treble controls. Each Microphone input has switchable 36 volts of phantom power, and a rear panel Trim control.
- Front panel Headphone Output.
- Monitor, effects send and Pan pots on each channel.
- Mono Send, Stereo Return effects loop.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for each channel.
- R & L Master volumes and FX Return master channel.
- Standard 19" x 1.75 EIA rack chassis.
- External power supply for elimination of transformer noise.
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms balanced, 10K Ohms unbalanced (1/4")
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms TRS Balanced
- Max Input Level: +10 dBV XLR, +10 dBV 1/4"
- Phase Shift: < 10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Connectors: XLR and 1/4"
- Phantom Power: 36 Volts DC
- Outputs: -1/4" main balanced +17 dB max-1/4" monitor +17 dB max-1/4" FX send-1/4" TRS Stereo Headphone
- Max Gain -Mains: 60 dB bal/unbal-Monitor): 55 dB
- Tone controls: 12 dB treb, bass cut/boost, 1K Hz center
- Max S/N Ratio: 106 dB
- THD: < .003%
- IMD (SMPTE): < .003%
- CMRR: 80 dB
- Power: AC adapter 12 VAC
- Weight: 7 lbs (3KG)
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5"