CAD Audio has been creating valued product since 1938 and prides itself on developing and supporting the live performer. CADs design criteria was straightforward. Develop a high value wireless microphone system that can cope with today’s challenging RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The GXL-U Wireless includes the following features:
- Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis.
- Compact discrete antenna that recess when not in use.
- Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source.
- UHF Frequency Operation
- Three output options on the receiver for maximum performance and flexibility of use.
- Professional balanced XLR discrete
- Professional balanced XLR mixed output
- Professional ¼ inch output for easy output to a guitar amp or mixer equipped with ¼ inch input connections.
- Battery life of >10hrs.
- All Bodypack systems ship with WXGTR guitar cable and WXHW condenser headworn mic included in the system.