Compact High Performance Two-Way Stairstep Speakers (Non-Powered)
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But Renkus Heinz C Series loudspeakers put the power of unique acoustical developments to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
Every C Series loudspeaker is engineered by Renkus-Heinz to unrivaled standards of quality and innovation. Before we'll ship them, your loudspeakers have to meet our exacting requirements for performance that will make you proud and durability that will keep you sounding great.
• High Volume Output, Small Enclosures
Outstanding, full-range 300 Hz to 18 kHz performance in a space saving in-wall design.
•Wide-Angle 150° x 60° Coverage
High frequency diffraction slot provides smooth 150° x 60° coverage.
• 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18 kHz and beyond.
• Dual Heavy-Duty 4-inch Woofers
Easily handle 240 Watts of program power.
• Heavy 18 Gauge Metal Back Box
Optional 18 gauge metal backbox is "concrete pour" ready.
• Built-in Crossover
Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.
Applications for the Renkus Heinz CX42:
Developed specifically for in-wall mounting in stair risers and stage lips.
• Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and over balconies, etc.
• Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, Etc.