Based on the closed-back, dynamic Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones, the HMD281-XQ Pro headset has been especially designed for communications in high-noise environments. Its dynamic, super-cardioid microphone has been optimized for close talking distances.
Features of the Sennheiser HMD281-XQ Boomset with XLR and 1/4 Inch Connectors:
- Noise-compensation microphone with extremely low handling noise
- Microphone can be worn on either left or right hand side
- Easily replaceable, single-sided coiled cable
- Very good attenuation of background noise
- Nominal headphone impedance 300 ohm
- Maximum Attenuation: 32 dB
- Maximum SPL: 102 dB
- Distortion: < 1%
- Ear coupling: Around-the-ear, closed
- Frequency response: 8Hz to 25,000 Hz
- Frequency response: (microphone) 50Hz to 13,500Hz
- Nominal impedance: 300 ohms / side
- Sensitivity: 1 mV/Pa
- Weight w/o cable: Approx. 7.8 oz.