The RCF DX 2006 is a 2 input / 6 output loudspeaker management device with 40 bit floating point DSP and 96 kHz sampling rate, suitable for the optimization of passive loudspeaker systems.
The RCF DX 2006 offers flexible routing, signal processing and equalization and can be used for multiple ways and multi-amplified systems managing. LCD controls and LED indicators are available on the frontal panel and it is also possible to set up and control the processor through a PC. Various crossover modes are available and 30 programs/Settings can be stored.
The RCF DX 2006 is shipped with a special PC Graphic User Interface (GUI) application - Xlink that gives the user an option to control the digital processor. The GUI application makes it much easier to control and monitor the device, allowing the user to get the whole picture on screen. Programs can be recalled and stored from/to PC hard drive, thus expanding the storage to become virtually limitless.
- 2 inputs that can be mixed to 6 outputs
- 40-bit floating point DSP
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- 24-bit A/D D/A converters
- 1 Hz frequency resolution (EQ / filters)
- 8 equalizers for each input and output
- Multiple crossover types; limiters
- Level, polarity and delay settings
- Firmware upgrade via PC
- Individual channel buttons (for editing) with linking capability
- 2-Line x 16 character backlit LCD display
- 5-segment LED arrays indicating the signal levels of every input and output
- Storage of up to 30 presets
- Security Lock (with password)
- USB and RS232 ports for PC configuration