Home » Speaker Components » 8" Drivers (and smaller) » RCF MR8N301
Features of the RCF MR8N301Replacement 8" Midrange Driver
The MR8N301 is a high efficiency, high power midrange specially designed to provide superior sound pressure level in a very compact size. The total weight is reduced to less than half of a comparable ceramic midrange thanks to an incredibly powerful neodymium magnet assembly. The unique sealed basket design doesn't require a back sealing chamber, simplifying the cabinet design and improving heat dissipation. Every detail of this speaker has been optimized to offer the best response and perfect control to the midrange frequencies.
The MR8N301 is especially designed for horn-loading and line array configurations. The ideal range of application are mid and mid-low frequencies. The combination of the 3" voice coil, the neodymium motor and the heat sink basket design makes this driver the ideal solution for the most demanding applications.
- 3-inch inside/outside voice coil, high BL neodymium design
- 500 Watt Continuous program power handling
- Very high sensitivity (107 dB/1w in horn loaded application), very high BL factor
- Frequency range: 300Hz - 3kHz (mid and mid-high frequencies)
- Unique aluminum sealed basket featuring vented fin heat dissipation design
- Calibrated back volume for a perfect time domain transient reproduction
Direct Pro Audio is an Authorized Dealer for the RCF MR8N301. |
Please call or email us for assisitance with designing this product into your system.
Check out these great deals from Direct Pro Audio on these Clearance Center items! These items consists of one-of-a-kind returned merchandise, scratch-and-dent, as well as old and discontinued inventory items.
Questions about the RCF MR8N301:
|Join Our Mailing List|
For Email Marketing you can trust
- New Products
- Clearance Center
- Church Audio Template
- Financing Options
- Order Status
- Product Reviews