The RCF AM 2320 is a mixer-amplifier with 4 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket) and 2 aux inputs for music sources (CD players, tuners, etc.).
The power amplifier can supply 320 watts of power. The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers or 100 to 70 volt constant voltage line.
- Full digital technology Mixer Amplifier 320 watts RMS
- 100 to 70 volt and 4 ohm outputs
- 4 universal inputs with phantom facility on screw terminal connections
- Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
- XLR connector on input 1
- RJ45 connectors on input 2 and 3 for connection to RCF BM3001 microphone
- Configurable Priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux inputs with two keys on the front panel for music source
- Aux inputs with volume and tone controls
- DigMusic On Hold and PRE outputs
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital Chime and Siren built-in generator
- 24 V / 0.5 A priority relay output