The JBL CSMA 280 is a mixer-amplifier that is a professional tool with a sleek industrial look that is designed and built for commercial sound applications. Utilizing Crown’s DriveCore technology enables significantly reduced size and weight – all mixer/amps are highly efficient, fanless and just 1U rack space high.
The JBL CSMA 280 mixer/amp offers unmatched ease of use, with a clean, front panel featuring only volume controls for each channel, master volume adjustment, adjustable bass and treble controls and a power switch. All the volume controls are surrounded by an illuminated ring, making them easy to see and operate in darkened environments. The amplifier can drive 8 ohm and 4 ohm loads and can be used with 70 Volt and 100 Volt distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. In addition to balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections, the unit includes RJ45 connectors for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls. All models feature a universal power supply which enables the ability to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hertz.
JBL Commercial mixer/amps are manufactured under HARMAN’s GreenEdge™ environmental initiative, conforming to lead-free RoHS standards and utilizing recycled copper, aluminum and steel, an energy-saving powder coat finishing process and other environmentally-conscious manufacturing processes. Their highly efficient DriveCore design reduces power consumption and yields much more efficient operation – up to 80 percent more efficient than previous designs. All models carry a 3-year no-fault transferable warranty.
- 8 inputs with 2 outputs of 80 watts of power
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings, making them easy to see and operate
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Supports 70 Volt and 100 Volt distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- Remote volume control capability using JBL CSR-V module and standard Ethernet cable
- Priority muting
- Configurable output routing
- Utilizes Crown’s DriveCoreTM technology providing excellent audio performance with high efficiency
- Manufactured to lead-free ROHS standards, utilizing recycled metals, and using an energy-saving powder coat process
- Includes rack mounting kit
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment
- Energy Star Certified