The RCF UP 2321 is a 320 watt power amplifier designed for the commercial installations where reliability and excellent sound quality are of utmost importance.
The RCF UP2321 power amplifier is equipped with a (mic / line) main input on either removable connector or XLR or RJ45 and an Auxiliary Input for music sources (CD players, tuners, etc.). The amplifier output is available for low impedance loudspeakers or 100 to 70 volt constant voltage line. The power amplifier uses Class D technology, with a switching power supply.
- Full digital technology Power Amplifier 320 watts RMS
- Main input on either removable connector or XLR or RJ45
- Main Input can have priority over the Aux Input
- Main Input has a presence control command
- Main Input has a high-pass filter useful for improving speech intelligibility
- Aux Input for music sources on RCA type connector
- Aux input with volume and tone controls
- 100 to 70 volt and 4 ohm outputs
- Front panel LEDs indicate the device state (ON, PROT), the priority activation (PRIOR) and the signal/peak level (SIG/PK)