The Shure Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise -- the type of noise generated by other dispatchers working nearby, by ventilating equipment, or by office machines in the same area. It also eliminates or reduces feedback in public address paging applications.
- Dual impedance(19 to 300 ohms or High) lmpedance change switch for convenient change-over
- Finger-tip control bar (locking or non-locking action) to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit
- Long-life switch to satisfy rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case
- Adjustable microphone height
- Dependability -- under all operating conditions
- Conversion kit available for Monitor/Transmit switching