Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the Audio Technica AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The mics subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
Features Of The Audio Technica AT808G
- Great for DJ's who need a quality gooseneck
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for applications such as entertainment, commercial and industrial uses
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Frequency response: 200hz to 5,000hz
- Weight: 4.1 ounces
- Overall length of 16.2"