The AKG D5S dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback (for more details, visit www.feedbackisdead.com). The AKG D5-S stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. AKG made the first microphone diaphragm ever whose thickness varies across its diameter. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
Features Of The AKG D5S Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch:
- Extremely rugged vocal/speech microphone
- Available with or without on/off switch
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion diaphragm
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill
Specifications Of The AKG D5S Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch:
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
- Impedance: <= 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 2"
- Net weight: 12 oz.
- Shipping weight: 1.45 lbs.