Designed for maximum versatility, the PS10P works equally well as a Front-of House cabinet, side fill cabinet or floor monitor. Innovative and highly efficient passive cooling scheme ensures the PS10P will operate in any environment without need of noisy internal dust collecting fans. Integrated reinforced flypoints ensure the PS10P can be flown quickly and easily in any fixed installation.
Integrated DSP ensures the PS10P can operate in any application without complex external processing. A simple one-button high pass filter switch rolls off low frequency material when PS10P is used with any Paraline Series or powered élite System subwoofer. Bass boost delivers remarkably improved bottom end response from the PS10P without cluttering midrange program or affecting the cabinet's overall intelligibility - making it the perfect small speaker solution for larger events where additional subwoofer support is not available.
Innovative multi-band limiting allows the cabinet to deliver maximum output and remarkably event frequency response while protecting the PS10P's speaker components. Unlike competitive powered cabinets, the Parasource Series multi-band limiting scheme ensures essential elements like vocals and solo instruments in the essential midrange band aren't being modulated by transient attacks of low frequency material like kick drums and bass tracks. This delivers an extremely smooth and precise mix even at the highest output levels the cabinet can produce.
Rugged yet lightweight ABS cabinet and baffle design ensure unmatched long term reliability in the field.
- Integrated 1600 Watt Amplifier (Peak Power - 800 Watts Program)
- 10-inch Woofer with 2-inch Voicecoil
- 1-inch Compression Driver
- 90° x 70° Horn with Thermal and Peak Protection
- Max SPL 127dB Peak (124dB Continuous)
- High Efficiency Bi-Amplified Class-D Power Module
- Passive Cooling Scheme (No Loud Fans Required)
- Designed for Front-of-House or Monitor Applications
- Integrated Two Channel Mini Mixer with XLR Microphone, 1/4-inch and RCA Line Inputs
- Multiband Limiting Delivers Extremely Transparent Listening Experience (Vocals Are Not Modulated By Bass)
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Standmount Adaptor
- Integrated Reinforced Flypoints
- Lightweight ABS Cabinet Construction
- Made in Canada
System Type Active Loudspeaker Active or Passive Active Program Power (Watts) 800 watts (1600 watts peak) Max SPL (dB) 127dB Peak (124dB Continuous) Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB) 55hz to 20kHz Driver Configuration 10-inch / 1-inch HF Dispersion (°H x °V) 90 x 70 HF Protection Thermal/Peak Limiter LF Driver(s) 10-inch Ceramic w/ 2-inch Voicecoil LF Protection Thermal/Multiband Peak Limiter LF Processing Dynamic Bass Extension Cooling Scheme Passive Power Cable Detachable IEC Inputs 1/4-inch, XLR, RCA Inputs - 1/4" Jacks Yes (x2) Inputs - XLR Yes (x2) Input Sensitivity (Vrms Sine) 1.23 Vrms +4dBu Mixer Controls Sub Mode HPF, Bass Boost, Mixer Enable Level Controls Master Level, Mic Level, Line Level LED Indicators Power, Limit, Clip Bar Handles Yes Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm) Yes Flying Hardware EYEBOLT1/4A Enclosure Materials ABS Baffle Material ABS Grille Perforated Metal Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches) 12 x 14 x 23 Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm) 30.5 x 35.5 x 58.5