GALA, Where Performance and Value Converge!
The Grund Audio Design GALA System represents a new benchmark in line array loudspeaker technology, performance and value. Never before has a line array system been available that is this compact and technically correct, yet affordable. Typical line array systems offered to date have been large, very expensive and priced well beyond the budget of many small-to-medium sized installations and tour sound customers.
The GALA system is fully ground stackable, while still maintaining the performance parameters of the line array concept.
For absolute safety when the system is flown, fully tested and certified ATM flying hardware is utilized.
To save set up and tear down labor costs an entire 24 box stereo hanging system can be flown by only one person. Additionally, all the GALA cabinets are designed for efficient truck pack.
The GALA system is the perfect sound solution for any concert sound or A/V rental company that needs a very high quality "B" rig to do smaller shows and venues with. Churches, Schools, Auditoriums and even Night Clubs can now all benefit from the incredible advantages a line array system offers.
Dont miss your opportunity to audition the Grund Audio Design GALA loudspeaker system today, just call 712-322-3900 to find out where a GALA system is playing near you, or to arrange for an on-site demonstration.
When it comes to great sound, "You gotta get a Grund!"
- This product is pictured as a system.
- This price is for ONE line array element.
- The GALA line array is sold as a package system solution, please call for more information
- Application: High-level Full-range Line Array
- Loudspeaker Type: Two-way, biamp required
- LF Driver: 1 - 10"
- HF Unit: 2 - 1" compression drivers
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 20KHz
- Power Handling: 250 Watts RMS/500
- Program Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz @18 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 10
- Dimensions: H-19.56" W-22.75" D-12.75"
- Weight: 40 lbs