The GAD GT-1071 is a two-way bass reflex loudspeaker system featuring flat frequency response, low distortion, and wide dynamic range. Designed for permanent and semi-permanent applications.
This version of the GT-1071 ships with handles and a pole mount installed.
The GT-1071 is designed for near-field applications where a smooth, dynamic range is needed. The GT-1071 is an ideal choice for either analog or digital reproductions where a clear, clean response is a must. The GT-1071 boasts wide-range dispersion for portable A/V events of even for a side-fill or delay monitoring applications.
- Power Handling: 250 Watts
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 17k Hz
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 99 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion: Horizontal 70 degrees, Vertical 70 degrees
- Components: LF: 10" Cone, HF: 1" Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8k Hz
- Enclosure Type: Trapezoidal 15 degrees
- Grille: Powder-Coated, Perforated Steel
- Connectors: 5-Way Binder or 2 - NL4 Speakon
- Dimensions: H - 18.75" W - 12.50" D - 12.75"
- Weight: 29.0 Lbs