The picture above displays a white speaker, however, this product is BLACK
The CM400i is a four-inch, two-way, blindmount in-ceiling speaker that delivers effective low-end response (75 Hz, -10 dB) and optimal off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). The CM400i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille and fiveposition tap switch with a transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware is included and features a fast and secure constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system.
- One 4.0 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex alu¬minum tweeter with FerroFluid cooling.
- Rapid installation blind-mount, fixed- wing mounting mechanism with constant tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.025 inch (0.6 mm) to 1.87 inch (47.5 mm).
- Easy access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Powder-coated steel grille for lasting durability.
- 90 dB average sensitivity offers high-out¬put capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, paint mask, Euroblock connector and UL cover plate.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (orange) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM4-PCB) and junction box (AC-CM-JBOX).
- Frequency Response(-3 dB): 90 Hz - 22 kHz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB): 75 Hz - 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87.0 dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 20 W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 100.0 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Tweeter: 1 in. BroadBeam(R)
- Woofer: 4 in. Poly
- Connections: Four-pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 0.47 inches
- Visible Diameter: 8.15 inches
- Backcan Height: 6.55 inches
- Backcan Width: 6.05 inches
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Colors: Black or white
- This model is BLACK