The Soundtube CM1001d-T is a 10-inch, blind-mount, in-ceiling subwoofer tuned for maximum output and performance across the operating bandwidth. By incorporating a 10-inch polypropylene woofer and a butyl rubber surround in a tuned and ported enclosure, this speaker delivers maximum low-frequency response (41 Hz 224 Hz, - 10 dB) and high SPL (111 dB). For added low-end punch, SoundTube has incorporated an oversized enclosure and tuned, flared port.
Mounting hardware is included and features a constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system with a 21-gauge full-metal steel tile bridge, ensuring rapid and secure installation in any sheetrock or drop-tile application. Restraint cable included for easier installation. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, the CM1001d-T includes a color-coded (purple) tile bridge and ships with a five-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- One 10 inch polypropylene cone with a butyl rubber surround on a reinforced ABS baffle.
- High output and maximum efficiency with an accentuated 70 Hz peak to maximize listeners low-frequency experience.
- Extra-large SoundTube-specific 12.9 liter steel DeepCan for quality bass response.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access five-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7-, 100-volt and transformer bypass position.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability plus a tool-free strap for easy installation.
- Baffle-mounted, flared and tuned port for maximum efficiency and frequency response.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043, CE (EMC Directive 89/366/EEC, EN55020, EN55013) approved.
- High-quality black or white painted finish. Custom colors available.
- Included accessories: Color-coded (purple) tile bridge, grille, UL-rated cover plate, four-pin Euroblock, paint shield and restraint cable.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).
- Frequency Response(-3 dB): 55 Hz - 118 Hz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB): 41 Hz - 224 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89.0 dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 150 W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 111.0 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Transformer Options: 25/70.7/100-volt with voice coil/8 ohm direct
- Woofer: 10-inch / 254 mm poly
- Connections: Four-pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 1.08 inches
- Visible Diameter: 14.76 inches
- Backcan Height: 12.46 inches
- Backcan Width: 11.68 inches
- Weight: 27.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 32.0 lbs
- Colors: Black or white
- This model is BLACK