The GAD GT-3026 is a two-way, bass reflex loudspeaker system featuring flat frequency response, low distortion and wide dynamic range. Designed for permanent and semi-permanent applications.
This version of the GT-3026 ships with handles and fly tracks, but NO pole mount.
The GT-3026 is designed for medium field applications where a smooth, dynamic range is needed. The GT-3026 is an ideal choice for either analog or digital reproductions where clean, clear response is a must. The GT-3026 boasts wide-range dispersion for portable A/V events or even for side-fill or delay monitoring applications.
- Power Handling: 900 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16k Hz
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 101 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dispersion: Horizontal 60 degrees, Vertical 40 degrees
- Components: LF: 2 x 15" Cone, HF: 2" Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5k Hz
- Enclosure Type: Trapezoidal 15 degrees
- Grille: Powder-Coated, Perforated Steel
- Connectors: 2 - NL4 Speakon & Biamp Switch
- Dimensions: H - 44.00" W - 19.00" D - 22.25"
- Weight: 169.0 Lbs