The GAD GT-1001 is a two-way bass reflex loudspeaker system featuring flat frequency response, low distortion and wide dynamic range. Designed for permanent and semi-permanent applications.
This version of the GT-1001 is sold with a U-Bracket for easy installation.
The GT-1001 is designed for near-field applications where a smooth, dynamic range is needed. The GT-1001 is an ideal choice for either analog or digital reproductions where clear, clean response is a must. The GT-1001" boasts wide-range dispersion for portable A/V events or even for side-fill or delay monitoring applications.
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Frequency Response: 64 Hz - 19k Hz
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion: Horizontal 90 degrees, Vertical 90 degrees
- Components: LF: 10" Cone, HF: 1" Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2k Hz
- Enclosure Type: Trapezoidal 15 degrees
- Grille: Powder-Coated, Perforated Steel
- Connectors: 5-Way Binder or 2 - NL4 Speakon
- Dimensions: H - 18.75" W - 12.75" D - 12.75"
- Weight: 35.0 Lbs