The Soundtube SM400i is a 4" full range surface mount installation loudspeaker.
- Note: the color of this product is BLACK.
- Included with every new SM400i speaker is a fast-action, four-pin Euroblock connector that speeds up wiring, allows simplified daisy-chaining and provides the option for pre-wiring where division of labor' codes exist.
- Tool-free Stealth(tm) u-bracket mounting system provides fast & secure installation included with each SM400i speaker.
- Vertical and horizontal pivoting offer precision aiming for indoor & outdoor applications.
- New speed-tap power settings save customers time and money on ordering, inventory tracking, installation and system tuning.
- 25, 70.7 and 100 Volt transformer options with coice coil/8 Ohm direct.
- High-frequency driver protection with automatic reset.
- Durable construction, powder-coated grille, Weatherized components and terminal weather boot allow for indoor or outdoor installations.
- Optional port plugs provided for added weather resistance.
- May be used in conjunction with RS801i Subwoofer for applications requiring additional bass.
- Frequency Response(-3 dB): 92 Hz - 22 kHz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB): 73 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88.3 dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 20 Watts
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 98 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Transformer Options: 25 / 70.7 / 100 Volt with voice coil / 8 Ohm direct.
- Woofer: 4inch Poly
- Tweeter: 25 mm / 1" Convex Aluminum w/ BroadBeam(r) Waveguide
- Connections: 5mm, 4-pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 7.47" (depth)
- Visible Diameter: 7.7"
- Weight: 3.9 lb
- Color: Black
Availability: In Stock
MPN: Soundtube SM400i-BK