The RCF M 601 is a multipurpose 2-way full-range speaker system that is suitable for a wide range of installations. The compact enclosure, together with the elegant and neutral design with precise finishing makes M 601 suitable for almost any environment and architectural constraint.
Available mounting accessories allow you to use the RCF M601 for either wall or ceiling mounted applications. The M 601 has a controlled dispersion and delivers undistorted SPL value above any expectation from such a compact speaker system. The M 601 features high sensitivity thanks to the use of oversized magnets and a comfortable sound quality with smooth and wide frequency response performed thanks to the Kapton diaphragm compression driver loaded on a constant directivity horn.
The LICC crossover design includes an electronic protection on high frequency device.
- High Quality 2-way passive loudspeaker
- 1 x 6.5 inch woofer, vented
- 1 x 1 inch driver, on 90x90 degree CD horn
- High Power Handling ‘Low Impedance Compensated Crossover', with electronic protection for the driver
- 100 watt AES power handling
- Steel Front Grille with robust double mesh polyester clothing
- Rotatable RCF front logo
- Installation points are available on the rear panel, top and bottom
- All models have a 4-pin EUROBLOCK connector (audio input and parallel link output)