The RCF M 502 is a multipurpose two-way dual 5.5 inch full-range speaker system that is suitable for a wide range of installations. The compact enclosure, together with the elegant and neutral design with precise finishing make the M 502 suitable for almost any environment and architectural requirement.
Available mounting accessories allow you to use the RCF M502 wall or ceiling mounted.
The RCF M502 has a controlled coverage through its twin 5" and the precise constant directivity horn. The SPL and the level of undistorted sound the M502 can reach is far above any expectation from such a compact solution. The M502 features high sensitivity thanks to the use of oversized magnets and a beautiful sound quality with smooth and wide frequency response thanks to the Kapton diaphragm compression driver loaded with a constant directivity horn. The LICC crossover design includes an electronic protection on high frequency device.
- High Quality 2-way passive loudspeaker
- 2 x 5.5" woofer, vented
- 1 x 1" inch driver, on 90 x 90 degree CD horn
- High Power Handling ‘Low Impedance Compensated Crossover', with electronic protection for the driver
- 100 watt AES power handling
- Steel Front Grille with robust double mesh polyester clothing
- Rotatable RCF front logo
- Installation points are available on the rear panel, top and bottom
- All models have a 4-pin EUROBLOCK connector (audio input and parallel link output)