The GAD GT-1201M is a two-way, bass reflex, multi-angle loudspeaker system featuring flat frequency response, low distortion and wide dynamic range. Designed for permanent and semi-permanent applications.
The GT1201M is available with several installation choices including 2 x 2, 3/8"-16 threaded mounting points.
Typical Applications for the Grund Audio GT-1201M: The GT-1201M is designed for near field applications where a smooth, dynamic range is needed. The GT-1201M is an ideal choice for either analog or digital reproductions where clean, clear response is a must. This full range pro audio loudspeaker boasts wide-range dispersion for portable A/V events or even for side-fill or delay monitoring applications.
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18k Hz
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion: 90 x 90
- Components: LF: 12" ConeHF: 1" Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5k Hz
- Enclosure Type: Multi-Angle
- Grille: Powder-Coated, Perforated Steel
- Connectors: 2 - NL4 Speakon
- Dimensions:H - 13.25" W - 23.75" D - 14.25"
- Weight: 44.0 Lbs