Crown XTi amplifiers are some of the most feature packed amplifiers on the market today and they also pack quite a punch. Offered in many different models to match just about any power requirements your speakers may have, they are built tough and are sonically fantastic. The XTi2002 is a perfect selection for speakers that need a power input around the 475 watt mark at 8 ohms. If you have a 4 ohm subwoofer or a dual 12 inch or dual 15 inch speaker, the XTi 2002 will feed it 800 watts at 4 ohms. Built-in digital signal processing features advanced equalization and peak limiting just to scratch the surface. There is also a Subharmonic Synth for mastering those peaky low frequencies.
There is plenty of Crown Power at your fingertips:
- 8ohm Stereo: 475 Watts
- 4ohm Stereo: 800 Watts
- 2ohm Stereo (per ch.): 1000 Watts
- 8ohm Bridge-Mono: 1,600 Watts
- 4ohm Bridge-Mono: 2,000 Watts
Some of the XTi 2002 DSP features:
- Peak Plus Limiters allow you to exercise complete control over system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls: normal, early and fullspeed, for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Newly updated HiQnet BandManager and SystemArchitect control software
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, 1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Damping Factor 20 Hertz to 1 kHertz: > 500
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- AC Line Current: (120 VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch) -XTi2002: 8.3A; no more than 38W at idle
Input / Output Connectors
- Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel, Link/Out Connector,a loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions: 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
- Net Weight: 18.5 lbs